- May 27 @ 6:00 pm at Birgit&Bier
- June 16 @ 2:00 pm at Bunte Republik Neustadt
- June 17 @ 8:00 pm at Kunstplantage
- June 21 @ 10:00 pm at White Rabbit
- June 22 @ 6:00 pm at Wipkingen Open Air
- June 24 @ 7:00 pm at MIMOS
From the depths of the Spree and its canals come the River Rats! They drag two guitars, double-bass and violin through the gloomy tunnels of Berlin to their moon-lit sessions.
Influenced by the diminished lines of Django Reinhardt, the heart of the variété française and the spirit of old-time country and blues, the Rats wander between the ragged niches of Kreuzberg’s street jams and the glamorous grand theater.
With members from Italy, France and Germany, the River Rats combine the north and the south, dark and light, contemplation and euphoria.